As an on-site graphic designer in our media company you will have the opportunity to work with the Art Department and Production Manager to assist with concepts and production of the clothing line, accessories, retail store items, web-store management, print magazine, and event marketing material. Project management will be a key component of your day-to-day responsibilities. You will often be juggling multiple projects and expected to change priorities as directed and based on approaching deadlines. You will be expected to create consistently innovative, on-brand designs that strengthen our brand’s unique identity and creative direction.
• Create strong visual designs based on provided criteria for clothing, accessories, the website, online campaigns, printed materials and more.
• Evaluate and adapt designs based on feedback provided
• Maintain quality under pressure and while delivering multiple projects
• Collaborate with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
• Work with Production Manager to assist in Prebook development to ensure quality while meeting deadlines
• Assist in press-checks to ensure quality is upheld during clothing production
• Analyze trends in fabrics, colors, style, and design
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite primarily Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge, and InDesign
• Understanding of hierarchy, typography, and color theory
• Strong creative, design and multitasking skills
• Strong portfolio of relevant work demonstrating an ability to produce on-brand creative content
• Ability to multi-task and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turn-around
• Ability to take direction while demonstrating initiative
• Strong file organization
• Create clean, lucid layout in both print and production
• Strong written and verbal communications
• Experience with product design (hard goods and/or apparel) is a plus
• Familiarity with screen-printing process and color separations is a plus
• Knowledgable of skateboarding/skateboarding industry a plus but not required
Compensation: Salary (DOE)
If interested, please reply with resume, online portfolio, and any additional information to [email protected]