Interested in joining a small team of developers working on a successful startup?
Do you get excited about standardizing CSS, creating reusable components, and making an awesome user experience?
Want to build software to wow customers and disrupt an industry?
Then Landdox is the home for you!
Why join Landdox:
We are a completely remote company. We offer competitive pay, PTO, and health insurance. At Landdox, we are too small for someone to get lost and not have a voice. We demonstrate how a team can be greater than the sum of its parts. Everyone works and celebrates business wins together. We have great leadership, a solid business, and a bright future. But the best endorsement to our work environment is that when someone works for us, they stay.
If you want to join our team, we would love to have you. Apply and help us finish what we started.
The Landdox Dev team:
We are a close-knit, small team of full stack developers, and we like it that way. But we are facing increasing demands on our time and are now looking to add to our team.
We need someone who loves the front-end, but is comfortable working the full stack and learning new technology. You should relish work like managing a reusable component library, establishing CSS styles and guidelines, perfecting the user's experience, and collaboratively designing new features.
Current tech stack:
- Legacy application in angularjs/Angular front-end and ExpressJS back-end
- Next generation application in React front-end and Elixir back-end
- Leverages OCR, ElasticSearch, MapBox, GIS
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a US resident
- Is a hard worker with a can-do attitude
- Has strong opinions but is willing to compromise
- Has a passion for success
- Possesses a constant curiosity mixed with a desire to harness technology and innovate
- Is comfortable talking to customers and executives and speaking up during meetings
- Has experience with unit and integration testing
- Is comfortable learning new technologies and skills
- Technical experience with React, Angular, Node, Elixir, ElasticSearch, GIS, D3/highcharts
- Startup experience
- Familiarity with the oil and gas land industry
- Remote working experience