As part of the Repertoire team, you will help build and improve one of the most sophisticated royalties distribution systems in the world.
Your main responsibilities include: Coding, testing, documenting and maintaining the platform.
All About You
- Have worked with open source web application frameworks such as Django or Flask and relational databases (PostgreSQL).
- Linux and git experience.
- Experience with software design life cycle and best practices (Code Reviews, Testing).
- Enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, with the ability to learn independently.
- Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with non-relational databases: Mongo, Elasticsearch
- Experience with AWS
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecom Engineering, Audio Visual Engineering or similar.
You Can Enjoy
- Full-time job.
- Flexibility on working hours.
- Flat hierarchy.
- Wide range of online and onsite courses.
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools.
- Becoming part of a diverse and multicultural team based in Barcelona obsessed with bettering the music industry
Diverse perspectives bring about challenges and drive innovation, and innovation is kind of our thing. Our open-minded and flexible culture organically fosters this diversity. We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just welcome but actively hire a range of open-minded people from all walks of life. Our team is made up of people with different backgrounds, perspectives, orientations, abilities, musical tastes, dress sense and time-zones - but we all have one common goal: Making the music world a better place. With equal opportunities for everyone, BMAT is a pretty nice place to work.