Eleventh Hour is an early-stage startup striving to make doing good, easy. We’re the next generation B2B marketplace for commercial and industrial sustainable products and services.
We’re looking for an experienced software engineer to oversee the design and implementation of the platform’s technology backbone. Specifically, you will work closely with the core team to transition our proof of concept into a fully mature and scalable service.
1. Proficiency in/exposure to more than one of the following technologies, or their equivalent.
- Frontend: React + Redux
- Backend: Express + Node.js + Postgres
- Devops: Docker + CI/CD pipelines
- Search: ElasticSearch
2. Prior experience managing a team of engineers to ship product features in a timely manner.
3. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills to coordinate deliverables, roadmaps, and requirements.
4. An intellectual curiosity to learn and master new technologies.