The UX Designer for Sunrise will work closely with a newly launched division of Lendio, Sunrise Bookkeeping Software.
What you'll be working on
- Partnering with product managers and developers to create solutions
- Facilitating qualitative research to uncover valuable insights from real customers
- Owning an idea from conception to production
- Carefully crafting interactions using wireframes, story maps, narratives, experience maps, etc.
- Rapidly iterate and validate your ideas with customers
- Executing beautiful and pixel-perfect visual designs
- Working on financial native mobile and web apps.
- Staying current with industry standards and connect with outside talent. Seeking out opportunities for professional development and stretch assignments
- 3-5 years of professional experience with User Experience, User Interface, and Interaction Design
- A portfolio that demonstrates exceptional interaction design skills
- Experience with usability testing and user research
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Fast learner; able to learn new software solutions, business processes, and design techniques quickly and efficiently, critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as on teams, in an agile, global environment
- Knowledge of problem-solving and negotiation techniques
- Work onsite in our Lehi, Utah offices
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, including the ability to translate ideas into tangible design solutions while clearly articulating the reasoning behind them
- A full suite of traditional benefits, even for your fur babies!
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k with Company-Match & Immediate Vesting
- Company contributes to HSA
- Onsite gym and standing desks
- Wellness program
And the best reason to work at Lendio is our culture! Check it out at #LendioLife and Glassdoor. Really, read the reviews.