ThinxNet is a fast-growing IoT/FinTech start-up from Munich. Founded in 2014, we are literally getting the digital future on the road.
ryd pay is the largest cross-brand solution for mobile payment directly at the gas pump. We challenge established (payment) behavior and use cutting edge technology to revolutionize the payment process at the gas station. In combination with the innovative features of our ryd box, we transform every car into a ConnectedCar and make every trip better, whether it be individual customers, connected corporate fleets, or as telematics solutions for insurance partners.
Currently ryd is available in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. For our European roll-out we are looking for motivated new employees like you to join and support our team.
- As a member of the software development team you will drive the development of smart solutions to handle thousands of messages per second created by our hardware-devices in the field.
- Develop and optimize secure, scalable and maintainable database designs for use on major database engines
- Challenge our current technology stack:
- nodeJS (typescript) based microservices
- Databases (e.gmongoDB, Elasticsearch, postgreSQL)
- Stream processing
- Message brokers (rabbitMQ, Apache Kafka)
- Machine learning toolkits
- Experience in writing backend applications (preferably Node.js, Typescript, python or golang)
- Expertise building high performance, highly scalable solutions
- Expertise/Interest with machine learning is a plus
- An open mind willing to try out new ideas who can work independently to achieve results and at the same time build on the expert knowledge of the ThinxNet team.
- Good communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Attractive role as a full member in our Software-Engineering team
- Great opportunity to gain experience in a highly dynamic start-up environment
- Learn from our experienced team, investors and advisors
- Competitive salary
- No politics, quick decisions in a well-funded start-up
Ready to revolutionize the automotive industry? (Further Information)
Then submit your CV and a short note why and when you want to join us. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call or just stop by at our office. We really look forward to getting to know you!
ThinxNet GmbH | Blutenburgstr. 18 | 80636 München | Tel.: +49 89 4520663-0
ryd.one | www.thinxnet.com |
Special Instructions for Headhunters (only):*
- This is a permanent position - no freelancers are currently considered.
- Please carefully read the job description - there is no need to call.
- Please send the matching CVs to the relevant job advertisement.
- We are happy to review anonymized CVs - we will get back to you if the CV is interesting. If not then please do not expect an answer.
- Please only send CVs which match the job description. If a job is not posted here, then there is no need to send a CV.
- If you are not a headhunter and happen to read this, but rather look for a job, then please ignore the above lines: we are happy to receive your call and we will for sure provide feedback on your application
We care about your privacy! Please rest assured that we will handle your submitted data with care and according to up-to-date data protection laws. For more information, please visit: Datenschutzerklärung ThinxNet