HAH is looking for a UX Designer to be part of a growing team with a strong focus on beautiful design and a great user experience.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a highly collaborative, rapidly changing environment. To succeed in this role, you should be a self-starter who is constantly challenging yourself and your colleagues to grow.
What You Will Do:
- You will own design end to end including marketing and visual.
- Marketing design and text
- Design, prototype, and develop user-centered design solutions for our mobile, web, and software system.
- Work with stakeholders to determine requirements and user needs.
- Contribute to and help manage design systems, team assets, such as pattern libraries and style guides.
- Assist with user research and brainstorm solutions.
- Run effective cross-functional design sprints.
- Manage projects and communications/workflow between project stakeholders and content creators and developers.
What You Bring:
- Degree in human-computer interaction, design, or related discipline.
- 3-5 years experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design for mobile and web applications.
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS.
- Demonstrable fluency with Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- Highly proficient with Sketch, InVision, and other prototyping tools.
- Intellectually curious and detailed-oriented.
- Stay up to date on the latest design trends, tools, and user experience techniques.
- Single digit golf handicap, experienced sommelier, or former trivia champion is a plus