Studio Rodrigo (www.studiorodrigo.com) is a product strategy & design consultancy based in Brooklyn, NY.
We like working with inspiring companies to help design and launch products & services. Our clients include companies with global reach like Spotify, Adobe, and Comcast and start-ups and smaller companies like This American Life, Uprise Art, Jetty, and Context Travel.
We mostly work on digital products and services - on TV, iOS, and Android, and responsive web.
At Rodrigo, you'll work directly with the founders, Khoi Uong and Ritik Dholakia, and our small studio of experienced designers. To get a sense of our work and what it’s like to work with us, check out:
About the Internship
- 2-4 month full-time, paid internship in New York, NY
- opportunity to work on 2 design projects for either major brands or start-ups that will result in real portfolio-ready projects
- opportunity to work on 1 individually-directed project
- direct mentorship from Rodrigo founding partners
- exposure to NYC design community at Rodrigo-sponsored networking events
What we are looking for:
- Recent grads, juniors and seniors with previous work experience
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator a must
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Keynote, Microsoft Office, and other Adobe CS products a plus
- HTML/CSS or iOS/Android development skills a plus
- ready to dig in and start making some cool stuff
How to Apply
- Send a link to your portfolio and a brief email explaining your interest to [email protected]
, using the subject line "Internships"
- If it seems like a fit, we'll contact you to set up an interview
Khoi and Ritik