Handy is changing the way the world buys services by connecting customers with vetted, independent, local service professionals in a fast, convenient and reliable way - at the tap of a button. Started in 2012 by Oisin Hanrahan & Umang Dua, Handy has scaled to offer cleaning, installation, and assembly services across the entire US and has processed over 3 million transactions. As of 2019, Handy is an independently operated subsidiary of ANGI Homeservices (Nasdaq: ANGI), the world's largest home services marketplace including brands like HomeAdvisor and Angie's List. This milestone gives us more leverage to bring the Handy experience to millions of more customers.
Handy is also the assembly and installation partner for major retailers including Wayfair, Walmart, eBay, Crate & Barrel, and Costco (see more detail at https://handy.com/retail). Each partner represents an opportunity to introduce Handy to more customers, and drive growth for the company.
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Monthly Handy credits (Free weekly cleanings!)
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- A fun office in the heart of Manhattan, always stocked with coffee, snacks and drinks; catered lunch and dinner, foosball, office events and team outings
- Ground floor opportunity with a team building something great
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing an industry
We're looking for talented engineers who love to work collaboratively and solve challenging problems.
Engineering Team Lead: https://grnh.se/877c24193
Engineering Manager: https://grnh.se/3824fea43