Freelance to Full-Time: South Bay, Los Angeles
DMF Lighting has an immediate opening for a brilliant Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team. You will be working alongside our Creative Director on a wide range of projects, both print & digital. You will help conceive and design compelling visual narratives and brand experiences that support product launches, marketing campaigns, packaging, promotions, social media, motion graphics, trade shows, events, displays, and more.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing family business to learn, advance your career, and gain hands-on experience across all aspects of brand, design, and marketing.
What you bring to the team:
- Online portfolio showing a wide range of inspired & forward-thinking work
- Clean design sensibility and comprehensive knowledge of design
- Solid work ethic and an enthusiastic desire to contribute
- Obsessive attention to detail and respect for quality and craft
- An interest in Social Media
- Ability to self-regulate under multiple projects and deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (Mac)
- Photography, Motion Graphics, and video experience are a plus
- Design/Art school background preferred
If you’re smart, fast and have an exacting eye, we want to hear from you.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE A LINKS TO AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO AND BE WILLING TO WORK FULL TIME AT OUR OFFICES IN THE CARSON, LOS ANGELES
ABOUT DMF Lighting
Our in-house R&D lab is filled with brilliant engineers always at work improving our products and inventing new ones. They understand that light is more than illumination it’s what makes a space beautiful useful and ultimately livable. DMF engineers create products that deliver exceptional performance and aesthetics while also saving you time and money year after year.
That same ethos animates every part of our company from our tireless customer service to our fast, intelligent distribution. Founded 30 years ago in Southern California, today DMF is a major lighting manufacturer dedicated to pushing the limits of LED lighting technology.
DMF offers an excellent compensation package including a flexible schedule, paid vacation, healthcare, 401k, all within an energizing environment and family-like culture.
Learn more at: