We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We redefine chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16.000 colleagues and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
Scrum Master/ Lean Agent (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Our functional area CCO (Chief Commercial Officer) is responsible for innovation management, among other things.
In this area, Business Model Innovation is responsible for developing and testing new digital solutions and business models. Professional implementation is carried out in the Digital Solutions Lab which is currently being set up.
- In your new position, you will coordinate agile sprints, retrospectives and daily reviews as well as demo days.
- You will teach the agile values and methods in the Digital Solutions Lab and support the multidisciplinary teams in an independent way
- In addition, you will build a trusting environment by addressing problems openly in order to continuously improve cooperation and increase the efficiency of the team
- Supporting the team by providing the necessary resources and protecting them from external influences is also part of your responsibilities
- You will remove obstacles sustainably, by communicating with the right stakeholders and in cooperation with the Digital Solutions Lab leadership, and thus build an effective development environment for digital solutions
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a degree as a certified Scrum Master (m/f/d)
- Your profile shows several years of professional experience (at least 5 years) as a Scrum Master (m/f/d) in the field of software development
- You are trained in the use of Scrum and agile methods such as Kanban as well as other methods such as Design Thinking and Lean Startup
- You describe yourself as an experienced Agile Coach (m/f/d) for the introduction of Scrum
- You also have strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of the latest IT technology and of IT-based business models is necessary for the position
- You have experience in using software to support agile methods (e.g. Jira / Confluence)
- Furthermore, you will have experience in setting up lean organizations and you are familiar with working in a digital lab or in a similar industry or large companies
- You also have proven management experience, in particular as a "Servant leader" (m/f/d)
- Fluency in spoken and written English completes your profile
First questions will be answered by Ms Isabell Ramrath Phone: +49 214 6009 8246.
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please apply online via the application form or at www.career.covestro.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation. Please also indicate your availability/notice period.
Click here for the application form!
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applications fairly and avoiding discrimination.