At Covariant, innovation is at the core of our company. Drawing on recent advances in deep imitation learning and deep reinforcement learning, Covariant is developing AI software that makes it easy for robots to learn new, complex skills -- bringing the next generation of robotic automation to the world’s factories, warehouses and, one day, even homes.
Covariant employees come from varying technical backgrounds and interests, and together we’re building a team that is friendly, helpful, and down-to-earth. We value continuous learning (both human and robotic), empathy for each other and our customers, and taking on the impossible. And, while our industry struggles to be representative, we're actively working to build a diverse and inclusive culture at covariant.
We’re always hiring for a variety of roles, but our current priorities are:
- Software Engineer: http://bit.ly/33JiOZ6
- Sr. Software Engineer: http://bit.ly/2nwAcBi
- Infrastructure Engineer: http://bit.ly/2oiLA3K
- Site Reliability Engineer: http://bit.ly/2nnKfZH
- Field Engineer: http://bit.ly/33MSVbb
Experience in AI/ML/robotics is not required!