QSC thrives where innovative technology and compelling audio-visual experiences intersect. For over 50 years, QSC has pioneered the technology and solutions that enable immersive cinema, live performance audio, themed entertainment, digital collaboration and meeting experiences for our customers and partners around the world. A globally recognized innovator in the design, engineering, and manufacture of category leading high-performance loudspeakers, digital mixers, power amplifiers, audio processors, digital cinema solutions, and the Q-SYS™ software-based audio, video and control Ecosystem.
By joining the QSC team, you will be in a challenging, collaborative, fun, and innovative environment. We encourage employees to take ownership, to color outside the lines, and to imagine possibilities. Our culture is casual but dynamic, with cross-functional teams collaborating on creating memorable audio-visual experiences that deliver joy to people, wherever they are. At QSC, fun and hard work go hand in hand. Join us and make a difference in the way people experience movies, meetings, presentations, live performances, and much more.
QSC is a world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative Audio and Video products for multiple markets including Installed Systems, Live Sound and Cinema. We are seeking a talented and motivated Software Delivery Manager to lead software programs in a scrum environment developing products for our Live Sound, Amplifier and Cinema markets.
This position is based in Costa Mesa, California.
- Lead project teams developing world-class software within the audio, video & control industry
- Manage delivery of multiple software programs via our scrum process, including performing scrum master duties on multiple teams
- Work closely with product managers, technical directors, engineers, SQA and technical support to:
- Coordinate and drive release and sprint planning
- Prioritize and scope software releases
- Drive requirements and definition
- Track project dependencies and critical path
- Identify risks and develop risk mitigation strategies with the team
- Provide status reporting to company leadership and stakeholders
- Take responsibility for solving all problems affecting a software release
- Perform other duties as assigned
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of work experience in an agile software development environment
- 3+ years in a software delivery manager or technical program manager role
- Scrum Master experience on large software programs
- In-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Have played an instrumental role in shipping a large software project from concept to release
- Experience managing software programs developed collaboratively by onsite staff, remote and offshore teams
- Power-user level JIRA experience or demonstrable equivalent software management tool experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Superb leadership and facilitation skills – ability to motivate teams
- Experience with audio / visual products is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Results-driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic