At Reverie Labs, we’re rethinking drug discovery by building a biotech company that looks and feels like a tech company. We are actively working on several cancer therapeutics programs (see reverielabs.com/pipeline) and building an internal platform to accelerate discovery. We’re looking for front-end engineers, DevOps engineers, and full stack developers to expand the computational systems that generate the next era of life-saving treatments for millions of patients.
If you enjoy any of these types of projects, we’d love to hear from you!
* Internal tools using JS to enable computational chemists to explore molecular properties.
* Working with JS-based data visualization and exploration libraries
* Designing cloud infra to serve billions of predictions for ML models via Kubernetes
* Docker-based microservices and serverless scripts to enable automated dataset ingestion
* CI/CD tools to build new Docker containers, deploy updated models, and distribute code in response to Git hooks or other web events.
* Owning the full development cycle of a product from ideation to implementation to deployment (of course in collaboration with a team!)
We were in the W18 batch of YC and are now based in the biotech hub in Cambridge, MA. We offer competitive salary and above-market equity. Benefits include full medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible vacation policy, and gym membership.