Airtime is building the next generation of live, social platforms.
We’re looking for an exceptional Brand Designer / Art Director excited about developing brands in the digital, social space. This is a high-impact, cross-functional role with autonomy and empowerment to affect change at the foundational level of our brand & communications.
Brand Designers / Art Directors at Airtime collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to define, develop and design the brand and communications that the whole company rallies around.
You will be comfortable with ambiguity as you work on the design direction and creation of visual identities, creative direction for marketing/advertising campaigns and support in presentations and communications. We offer an opportunity to make a real impact. We’re a small team - every role matters.
From creative strategy to storytelling to visual design, we’re looking for someone that can push progressive design that raises the bar in branding and communications for live social experiences.
What You'll Do
- Work with the marketing team to raise the bar of design thinking and execution across all our brand touch points. From campaign creative direction and brand guidelines to public facing content creation as well as internal communications.
- As brand guardian you will own the process from inception to shipping and back again. From sketches and style frames to visual design & documentation.
- As an art director you will write creative briefs for illustrators, motion graphic designers and other partners to push the boundaries of our product and communications.
- Help promote best practices and standards to develop workflows that accelerate the ideation process, and promote a positive, inclusive environment.
- Help develop assets for both one-off and ongoing marketing initiatives (daily social media posts, owned channel creative updates, swag, and more)
What you’ll bring to the table
- An open, curious and collaborative mindset with an enthusiasm for storytelling and craft.
- Exceptional understanding of the creative process and design principles. Expertise in working with Creative Suite Illustrator & Photoshop as well as Sketch is a must. Bonus points for After Effects.
- Portfolio showcasing proficiency in communication design and dedication to delight - with details on your role and contribution.
- The enthusiasm and conviction to present and protect brilliant ideas. You are able to distill complex information into meaningful concepts and strive to make sure nothing good gets left behind - whether they are your proposals or you are nurturing the ideas of others.
- Good vibes. Airtime is a supportive, ego-free zone.