Packetized Energy builds batteries: giant, distributed, energy storage systems--Virtual Batteries--made up of everyday things like home heating and cooling systems, water heaters and residential electric vehicle chargers. A clean energy future needs energy storage systems of this size and ours are the most flexible, scalable, and privacy-focused distributed energy resource management systems around. Come help us make a clean energy future possible.
Packetized Energy grew out of DOE- and NSF-funded research into grid flexibility and resilience at the University of Vermont. We're a small team but we're growing fast. We're currently hiring Mid- to Senior-level Software Engineers in the Boston and Burlington, VT areas to help us scale our cloud systems and build new products on top of our existing core technology.
- Tech stack: Node.js, React/Redux and a whole lot of AWS
- Health, retirement savings plans, stock options and a flexible schedule
- Company details at https://packetizedenergy.com/
- Successful Boston-based applicants will join me at Greentown Labs (https://www.greentownlabs.com/), the largest cleantech startup incubator in the U.S.
Apply via workable:
- Software Engineer: https://apply.workable.com/packetized-energy/j/EC073F4EE4/
- Senior Software Engineer: https://apply.workable.com/packetized-energy/j/DA32C24443/
Feel free to reach out directly with questions. My email is in my profile.