Cylera is a VC-backed startup creating a network-level cybersecurity solution to manage and protect connected medical devices, such as infusion pumps and CT machines. Our problem space is at the intersection of the virtual and physical, where insecure medical equipment serves as the interface between patients and the hospital network, and where a single device compromise could have potentially life-threatening consequences.
Our stack largely consists of Python (Flask API and pipeline/analysis services) and React (customer and administrative dashboards) running on GKE managed by Helm & Terraform, with data stored in systems including Postgres, BigQuery, and Elasticsearch to name a few.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Experience with a Single Page Application framework, preferably React
- Experience with a modern web server framework, preferably Flask
- Professional experience using relational databases, preferably Postgres
- Experience with Docker and container systems
- Experience with unit/integration testing and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using a cloud platform, preferably Google Cloud Platform
Apply via https://boards.greenhouse.io/cylera/jobs/4450659002 or view all of our open postings at https://www.cylera.com/careers-application
Full-Stack Software Engineer (React/Node/Postgres)
Upsolve, New York City
1 month ago