Noiz (https://noiz.gg) is a gaming startup that launched in October 2018. We’re looking for business problem solvers that are passionate about user experience and interface design.
What we do:
- Video game brands (from indie game companies to AAA publishers) pay Noiz to create sponsored campaigns that aim to spread awareness about their games. Streamers who have signed up for Noiz can opt-in to sponsored campaigns that interest them. We automate the process of giving streamers CD-keys, tracking their sponsored stream, and facilitating payments to the streamers.
There are three key user roles that interact with the platform:
- Streamers / content creators (Ninja, Pewdiepie, etc)
- Video game brands (Activision, Square Enix, Sega, Nintendo, indie game companies, game apparel brands, etc)
- Noiz Administrators (The people setting up and managing the campaigns on the platform)
You would be the first full-time designer to join Noiz and would have a big impact on the future of the product and the company. Up until now, the founders, campaign managers and other team members have been designing the user flows while deciding which features get implemented.
We're growing quickly and now we're looking for someone who is interested in working on a product that is still early in its life and needs a lot of UX work after a year of iterations without a strong design leader. Someone who looks forward to the challenge of revamping the experience to make Noiz a platform people love.
What We're Looking For
- Strong understanding of product design and service design.
- Expert-level experience in UI/UX design. Familiar with all the common designer tools such as Sketch, Principle, Invision, etc.
- Ability to present designs to team with credibility, clarity, and confidence.
- Well versed in facilitation techniques that enable groups to build clarity and alignment.
- Understanding of product management and product life-cycles. You’ve led teams building digital projects from scratch before.
- Be active in the design community, representing Noiz and attracting new talent.
- You want to build incredible products with an incredible group of people.
- Must be in the Los Angeles area
- Previous experience with SaaS / software platforms