First and foremost, you are a self-starter with a passion for learning. You are continuously seeking to improve your skills and eager to take on new challenges. You have strong coding knowledge and proven web development experience. You don't only code, you're actively involved in the design and enjoy the process of developing a product that is both aesthetically pleasing and functional. Knowledge of industry best practices in regards to UX and UI is a must.
Responsibilities may include:
• Manage current web assets
• Lead the development of new web assets
• Involvement in the firm’s overall digital product strategy
• Regular communication and collaboration with designers to ensure consistency across a wide variety of products
• Initiate new and improved development processes and systems where possible