Experienced product designer needed to…
- Take feature briefing documents and early wireframes and turn them into high-fidelity, click-through prototypes
- Offer feedback and recommendations to improve feature briefing documents and wireframes
- Prototypes will be used by frontend engineers to build product
- Prototypes to be created in Figma
- We have very high expectations for design - it must be functional and beautiful
- You will have the time and space to build beautiful products
- We have a very early design system and design language (partially formed)
- Full-time availability for the next 2 - 3 months
- The job can grow into a full-time position, if willing to move to San Francisco
- You'll be 80% UI and 20% UX. As you become more familiar with the role you’ll be given more responsibility on the UX side of things
Product designer should...
- Have experience working with engineers and know what they need to see from a design in order to build
- Experience with Figma
- You must operate on Pacific Time or within a few hours of it
- +4 years of experience with UI/UX
Nice to haves
Nice but not necessary.
- Experience designing complex applications
- Experience designing enterprise technology
- Experience designing SaaS tools
- Experience designing consumer technology
- Located in San Francisco and able to work from our office
- Ability to travel to San Francisco
About the company
Accord is an early-stage, YCombinator startup (YC 2020) founded by early Stripe, Adobe, and Google Cloud employees. After years designing processes for their scaling multi-billion dollar sales orgs, they set out to focus on the underlying people problems associated with buying/selling technology.
Accord is a project management platform, purpose-built for B2B sales. It’s like Asana, Trello, or Atlassian, but uniquely customer-facing, so sales reps and buyers can work together on the same platform and stay aligned during complex sales cycles. This is often messy and organized using Excel Spreadsheets, email, and Slack.
You will be working with a company that’s given design a seat at the table from inception, with a founding team and advisors from design-driven companies like Stripe, Airbnb, and more. Our goal is to bring the quality of consumer products to the enterprise (think Stripe, Dropbox, Gusto). This is an opportunity to put your mark on promising company's product, brand, and experience from start to finish.