We have an influx of projects and we are looking for a Sr. Designer to help on a series of design directions for web layouts. This would be a contract position and we are open to people who are remote.
- 6+ years of digital design experience
- Strong layout and design principles with typography, composition and color
- Ability to go beyond the ask and deliver top notch work while mentoring designers
- A good attitude! Being able to keep a cool head when shit starts flying is key to making what we do fun, day in and out.
- Proficiency/openness to various layout tools, we work mainly in Figma, which is a lot like Sketch (we ditched photoshop a while ago)
- An understanding of responsive web best practices
- All the other office stuff, can you read emails and log time and what not?
- The contract would start and end in January.
We are really active in the NoCode community any experience with these types of tools would helpful for longer term projects.