At Lingoda, we believe that language transforms lives. With students at the centre, our mission is to empower even the busiest people to master a language and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere.
To support the growth of our international team, we are looking for an intern (m/f/x) in our Teacher Management Team in Berlin.
These will be your tasks
You're offering these qualifications
- Learn how to communicate in recruitment-related topics with a team of almost 1000 freelance teachers, how to job post and how to select qualified candidates
- Learn to screen applications of future teachers applying strict criteria
- Learn how to job post and how to select qualified candidates within the online educational market
- Be introduced to the management of freelance teachers in an online language school
- Contribute to the productivity of the team by taking over the job posting for all languages
- Work closely with our team of four teacher managers to support administrative, operational and QA tasks
- Support daily communication with candidates and teachers and keep the hiring pipeline full in a timely manner
- Support the hiring process by screening all incoming applications daily and by organizing and supporting the interview scheduling and workload capacity
We're offering these benefits
- You have a very advanced level of English (C1/C2)
- You have intermediate-plus (B2) knowledge of German, Spanish or French. Any other language is always a plus
- You have finished your Bachelor’s degree in the field of Linguistics, Translation or any major related to languages or educational administration
- If you have experience and interest in the field of Recruitment/HR or Business Administration/Project Management this is your position
- You are a team player; are a fast learner and self-motivated to work independently in project management. You are personable, organised and reliable
- You are interested in the online education field and want to be part of this constantly developing sector
- The start date of this position is flexible (the sooner, the better!)
- Six months contract: 40 hrs/week in a full-time internship
- Attractive remuneration (ca. 1.500,00€ Brutto per month)
- Real start-up atmosphere in a fast-growing environment
- Flexible regular working hours and 2 vacation days per month
- Brand new office in the city centre of Berlin
- Free language lessons at Lingoda (DE/EN/FR/ES)
- Ownership, responsibility and autonomy from day one
- A young, dynamic, and highly motivated team with open communication and the chance to grow professionally in the Teacher Management Team
Have we sparked your interest and made you think "this is exactly what I am looking for?"
Send us your CV and Cover Letter mentioning your earliest possible start date right here.