UX Designer (m/f/d) in Berlin (Brieselang)
Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Operations is at the heart of Amazon customer experience. Each action we undertake is done on behalf of our customers, as meeting their expectations makes us feel good. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
Role: UX Designer (m/f/d) in Berlin (Brieselang)
Like to influence the UX of modern and scalable web applications? Like to interact with global internal customers to ensure high quality user interfaces for their applications? Familiar with state-of-the-art interaction design and user-centered design process? Want to improve applications design and usability with UX scorecards or related concepts? Interested in being part of a worldwide operating software development team? Then the Software Development team in Fulfillment Center (FC) Operations Tech IT (Ops Tech IT) wants you!
We’re looking for a talented and passionate UX Designer (m/f/d) to help design internal web applications deployed world-wide with an increasing user base. Focus is on designing the user interface for new applications to be developed but also existing applications require analysis to continuously improve design and usability. Our team is a growing group of innovators, disruptors, and problem solvers. As a member you will contribute to the product roadmap, drive future concepts, and deliver improvements to all applications.
Please provide a link to your online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
· Bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer (HCI), or related UX degree or equivalent professional or military experience
· Fluent English language skills required
· 4+ years of experience as a User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, Information Architect, or similar UX-related role
· 4+ years of experience creating prototypes or wireframes for web applications
· Experience using modern front-end code to prototype
· Experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers on implementation of designs
· Experience in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process
· Strong knowledge of user experience principles, techniques, and patterns
· Experience with UX scorecarding and related metric analysis to improve application design
· Master's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree·
· Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
· Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed
· Full-stack coding and prototyping experience
· Experience with UX design for technical end users
· Experience with or background in visual designDemonstrated history of performing user research or gathering quantitative customer data
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.