Do you have advanced proficiency working with Angular and TypeScript? Are you well-versed in test design, creation and execution? We’re looking for an established Software Engineer to join our NYC-based team where you’ll focus on building out flexible yet scalable core features and APIs while using engineering best practices to ensure that the utmost performance, usability and security needs are satisfied. As a senior developer on the CRM team, your role will be critical in developing key new front-end features supporting AI job matching for unemployed candidates. If you’re proactive problem-solver looking to make a critical impact on a growing business, this might be the job for you!
- Architect, design and implement new features and perform code reviews
- Ability to have expertise broadly across all our products
- Build flexible/scalable test frameworks without over-engineering and choose simple, straightforward solutions over more complex ones, using known existing solutions
- Using engineering best practices, design, develop, analyze test plans and strategies to meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability and security needs
- Partner with Dev Managers, Scrum Masters in Release and Sprint planning
- Review technologies and development best practices for improving product and processes
- Research and fix challenging and complex issues as they arise
- Proactively search for making improvements across products, platforms, and modules
- Mentor Software Engineers (II-III)
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ policies, procedures, and core competencies.
- Advanced proficiency with several advanced design patterns including Visitor, Interpreter, Prototype
- Expertise in test automation tools, such as Selenium Webdriver, Appium or similar tools
- Advanced expertise in test design, test creation, test execution and defect analysis/root cause investigation on a large-scale enterprise software
- Research emerging software engineering practices, philosophies and techniques and recommends changes to the organization
- Evangelize Agile/SCRUM techniques for the organization
- Ability to influence organizationally, lead and organize initiatives that cross product and portfolio boundaries
- Create best practices and guide teams to anticipate issues/opportunities when building solutions
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or other technical degree and 5+ years of SaaS software development experience or 3 years of experience developing enterprise grade front end software.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or other technical degree and 5 years of experience developing recruiting software or 7 years of software engineering experience.
In lieu of bachelor’s or technical degree, we will accept 2 additional years of software engineering experience.
- Thorough understanding of cross browser development techniques
- Experience designing RESTful API’s and asynchronous interfaces
- Solid understanding of distributed debugging techniques
- Unit testing experience with Jasmine, Mocha, etc