About this opportunity
In your role you will have the opportunity to help Zenjob attract top tech talent by thinking differently, and deliberately, in how we recruit. If you’ve already established a strong engineering & product recruiting culture in your previous companies and are now looking for a change of pace and scenery, we’d love to talk with you.
The People & Culture Team plays an important part in the success of Zenjob. To date, we have supported the growth of our team who now number more than 250 people throughout Germany. We work closely with Zennies (our people) at each key touchpoint before, during and after their time at Zenjob.
Zenjob provides a modern solution to real life problems. Companies who need flexible short-term employees and students who want to earn extra money to support themselves during their studies.
In your role, you will have a direct impact in finding the people who contribute to solving these real life problems.
How You’ll Contribute:
- You will own the full-cycle for recruiting engineering and product candidates, from outreach right through to offer stage
- Elevate Zenjob’s brand in the market to support us in becoming a recognisable employer for top engineering and product talent
- Partner with a broad range of stakeholders, from first time hiring managers, through to our CTO on all recruiting topics
- You act as an advocate for candidates and hiring partners, delivering a consistently high level of service at each touchpoint
- Be proactive in how you find and nurture candidates. Where we find the best people for Zenjob might not always be the easiest or most obvious
- Work closely with other members of the People & Culture team on topics around job levelling, relocation/visa support as well as new employee onboarding
- Present Zenjob in an engaging and authentic way.
This position is based out of our headquarters in Berlin. Fluency in German is not mandatory however, we do have German classes you can join to help you settle in.
Sound Good? Then we'd love to find out more about you!
- Passionate: about your craft, having proven experience of elevating others around you with your knowledge and enthusiasm for recruiting
- Perceptive: you don’t limit yourself to your own (comfort) area of interest, rather you see how your role connects with the broader business goals and work accordingly to align these
- Collaborative: working with a broad range of stakeholders you know how to adapt the way you communicate and collaborate to achieve shared goals
- Organised: you’re well structured, both in how you manage your candidates and your workload, balancing the need for urgency and quality
- Flexible: you can pivot easily in your approach; you roll with the changes and thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive: you're not somebody who needs to be told what to do; you have a bias for action
Send us your application and include any other information you feel helps us understand why you'd be a great addition to the team. Maybe you're a champion of candidate experience; you've grown teams from 0-1000, or perhaps you're a regional sudoku champion. That's fine by us! We just want to know what you'd love to do and how you can contribute.