Are you up for a successful “Grown-Up” headquartered in Berlin-Friedrichshain?
smava is one of the biggest FinTech employers and has received several awards, including the price for Innovator 2019 and the Top Employer 2019. Our company grows by 80 % each year – become part of the smava story now! And let us grow together.
We are, smava – the online credit comparison. We make loans transparent, fair and cheap!
Join one of the most well-funded FinTech companies in the field of B2C financial market as part of our Tech team. Java, Spring, microservices, APIs and Machine Learning are more than just buzzwords to you? Perfect! We got something to offer and move you to the next level.
We are looking for you as a:
Engineering Team Lead – FinTech APIs integration (m/f)
smava’s Software Engineering department unites several technical teams responsible for the development of a different area of our platform. As an Engineering Team Lead, you will have an opportunity to shape the Bank API Team. This Team is working the closest to our Business Partners, which are the biggest banks in Europe. smava’s and its partners’ entire traffic from their entry points is directed here to the heart of the system.
Our challenges are, above all, effectively reacting on product, interfaces and load changes. By introducing the latest technology, we start building extremely efficient – even on high load – Engine. By working in as cross-functional teams together with Data Science, Product, Platform, Business Analytics, Financial Cooperation, Sales and Data Warehouse we make the best use of data and science.
Nice to have
What we offer
● Signing bonus, because every great decision should be rewarded
● Relocation bonus (in case you are relocating to Berlin)
● An exciting opportunity in an innovative and fast-growing Fintech company
● A personal budget for personal education and training
● Employer-funded pension
● Onboarding support (e.g. assistance visa application/work permit, German health insurance, accommodation)
● Subsidized lunch offer (smunch.co) and subsidized public transport ticket (VBB Umweltkarte)
● Discounted fitness offers close to the office (e.g. Urban Sports, John Reed, McFit, Superfit)
● Flexible working hours
● Free German classes
● Hackathons, Beer Friday, Cookie Friday and team events
● Open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution
● Smart colleagues from all around the world (40+ nationalities)
Then apply online via the application button as an “Engineering Team Lead – FinTech APIs integration (m/f)”. All applications are accepted exclusively via the application form.
Contact: Katerina Arsova (030 - 617 48 0014)
In case you are not an EU citizen,
Note that it will not proceed with your application without the documents mentioned above.