Are you up for a successful grown-up start-up headquartered in Berlin-Friedrichshain?
smava is one of the biggest fintech employers and has received several awards, including the price for Innovator 2019 and the Top Employer 2019. Our company grows by 80 % each year – become part of the smava story now! And let us grow together.
We are, smava – the online credit comparison. We make loans transparent, fair and cheap!
Join one of the most well-funded fintech companies in the field of B2C financial market as part of our Product Team.
Senior Product Manager – Web & CRO (m/f)
Your passion for business and user experience will allow you to identify and solve the pain points throughout smava’s customer journey. Equipped with strong leadership skills and an entrepreneurial mindset, you will drive your data backed roadmap throughout the organization. As a Product Manager - Web & CRO (m/f) you will not only optimize but also innovate how people apply for and receive consumer loans with the customer at the centre of your attention. You will be responsible for creating customer-facing features that customers love. Are you interested in growing with us towards being the #1 online consumer loans business in Germany? – Get in touch with us!
- You own and develop at least one part of the Product including all KPIs
- Developing a product vision and strategy together with your team
- Define the Backlog and Roadmap with a mid and long term planning horizon
- Combining deep knowledge of the customer, the existing product including KPIs, market and competitors in order to solve business and customer problems
- Opportunity assessment, product discovery (qualitative and quantitative research, analytics, market research, prototyping etc.) and product delivery
- Gather Business Values and engage your cross-functional team
- Ongoing refinement of smava’s Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) process
- Planning and evaluation of client and server-side AB or multivariate tests
- Managing stakeholder needs and interests from other departments
- Work closely together with the Engineering Lead, Web-Analytics, UX and Research
- Track and monitor budget
- More than 4 years of experience in Product Management
- Proven track record as a Product Manager (m/f) in a fast-growing online consumer business
- Expert knowledge and a proven track record in customer-centric product development and conversion rate optimization
- Experience in agile and lean product management methods (Scrum, Kanban, Prototyping, ...)
- Strong leader with an entrepreneurial drive and focus on business impact
- You want to build products your customer loves
- Passion for fast learning and continuously improving yourself
- Experienced in managing stakeholders and building relationships across the whole organization
- Fluent in English and German (both spoken and written)
- Work experience in FinTech domain, bank or some other financial sector
- Knowledge in consumer psychology (limbic map, behaviour patterns, etc.)
- Worked in AGILE using Atlassian Suite of products
What we offer
- Signing bonus, because every great decision should be rewarded
- Relocation bonus (in case you are relocating to Berlin)
- Development opportunity to lead an Intern, Requirement Analyst or Junior PM
- An exciting opportunity in an innovative and fast-growing Fintech company
- Paid education (e.g. training, workshops, conferences)
- Employer-funded pension
- Subsidized lunch offer (smunch.co) and subsidized public transport ticket (VBB Umweltkarte)
- Discounted fitness offers close to the office
- Flexible working hours
- Language courses
- Brown Bag Lunches, Hackathons, Beer Friday, Cookie Friday, Mystery Lunch and team events
- Open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution
- Smart colleagues from all around the world (35+ nationalities)
- CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date addressed to Katerina Arsova (030 - 6174800 -14)
- In case you are not an EU citizen, we also need a copy of your academic degree & valid passport
- If you already have a Blue Card, Visa or Work Permit, please let us know
Note that it will be difficult to proceed with your application without the documents mentioned above.