The Delighted team at Qualtrics is on a mission to improve the customer experience for growing businesses. Our self-serve customer experience platform is used by thousands of brands, including many of today’s unicorns, as well as the next round of startups poised to become tomorrow’s unicorns. As our team grows, Delighted is looking for a strong designer to creatively translate our brand across multiple forms of website content, digital and offline media.
The ideal candidate has a firm grasp of the creative process and production management. They believe that creativity can create better stories and strive to create work that’s simple but powerful. As a key member of the marketing team, you’ll be the sherpa of the Delighted brand and be involved in creative digital media executions across our website, content platforms and digital advertising campaigns.
We’ve combined the best parts of a young startup with the stability, excitement, and innovation of a rapidly growing tech company. If you’re ready for a place where you can build a career and make an impact on possibly the fastest-growing category in business, we’ve got a home for your creative talents.
- Design and maintain our communication-based web properties – including but not limited to: the homepage, product pages, landing pages, blog, guides, infographics, customer support area, advertisements, microsites, marketing emails, etc.
- Collaborate directly with marketers, writers, engineers, videographers and other designers
- Design all offline communication collateral – including but not limited to: presentations, event materials, business cards, signage, product videos, etc.
- Manage and evolve the Delighted brand identity and style guide
- Help build upon our strong design culture by providing thought leadership on design and creative strategy
- 4 or more years professional experience as a communication/graphic/web designer
- Ability to create work that is engaging, creative, and transcends fashionable design trends
- Experience designing responsive websites with standardized CMS platforms (e.g., Wordpress)
- Ability to convey complicated concepts in a simple, and understandable manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Humble, ego-free attitude
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative and feedback-rich environment
- Ability to clearly articulate design decisions
- Strong prototyping skills
- Must be highly-proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) from a respected university (this is a company-wide mandatory)
- Strong grasp and practical experience working in HTML5/CSS
- Bonus points for experience in copywriting; illustration and/or iconography; product, UI, or interaction design; video design/production/editing; designing SaaS marketing collateral