We are looking for a proactive, curious, and eager Senior Graphic Designer to join our Brand & Design Team in Berlin. In this role you will leverage your design knowledge to tell captivating brand stories to expand Urban Sports Club’s narrative effectively through a range of mediums and channels. In this role, you will shape how Urban Sports Club connects with current and potential members across Europe. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Think across all touch points: campaign journey and storytelling across all briefed channels is your field of expertise (print, outdoor, editorial, merchandising, POS, and other special offline activations etc.)
- Drive projects from start to finish — work collaboratively across teams on ideation, creation and production. This creative responsibility will ensure solutions are realised and delivered to the highest-quality of creative standards
- Present your ideas to your team with conviction and with clear communication practices — bring them on the journey with you
- Establish and maintain our brand design standards, systems and guidelines in every project you touch, creating coherent messaging across all markets
- Provide guidance and feedback to junior members of the team
- Be an active member of the Urban Sports Club Brand & Design team — share your knowledge with your colleagues, offer constructive critique at design reviews and contribute to the design culture within the wider company
- Report to the Head of Brand & Design, who is your direct lead, and collaborate with other internal peers to drive the overarching creative vision for Urban Sports Club
What you need to succeed
- Degree in Graphic Design (Diploma, Bachelor, Master or similar field)
- 7+ years of professional experience within the disciplines of visual design, communication design and brand identity
- Experience in a multi-disciplinary in-house or agency team setting
- A developed sense of leadership that comes packaged with a proactive, here-to-help attitude and a belief in the value of teamwork
- Curious, explorative, and open to trying new ways of working and learning
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Presentation- and Task management Software (e.g. Office365, Keynote, Asana, Trello)
- Excellent communication skills in English for a range of audiences from end-users to senior managers and company co-founders
- Knowledge of German (French and Spanish) is a plus
Our offer to you
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces self-responsibility, where everyone\'s opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)