As a Python Developer (Chatbot), you will find yourself at the cutting edge of the Banks AI initiative, working closely with Conversational UI leads, Product Managers, and Platform Managers to deliver a best in class conversational banking experience.
What will you be doing?
• You will be responsible for creating and driving conversations which will support the shaping and growth of our chatbot platform
• You will be tasked primarily with contributing to the conversational design, writing and reviewing code, collecting and curating training data, and supporting performance analytics
What we’re looking for:
• Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Strong knowledge of APIs, micro-services architecture, JS, node.js, JSON or visualisation tools
• Experience working with machine learning frameworks including but not limited to: Tensorflow, Caffe2
• Experience with one or more crowdsourcing platforms (e.g., MTurk)
• Experience with Data Analytics or Semantic Data
Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
Python Developer, CBOE Global MarketsLondon Full Time Employment | GB£80k - GB£110k
senior python developer, HaysLondon Full Time Employment | GB£60k - GB£80k
UI Developer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.London Full Time Employment
Backend DeveloperLondon Full Time Employment