Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We are looking for Database Engineers who are passionate about distributed systems, availability, and delivering customer value. Our Database Engineers will maintain and automate all aspects of our database platform including infrastructure, tooling, and observability.
Ideal candidates have advanced database knowledge, and likely are DBAs with senior level software engineering.
You would be a good fit for this role if you have:
- 8+ years production database engineering experience.
- Expert knowledge of database internals either PostgreSQL or MongoDB.
- Demonstrable expertise in database performance.
- Experience developing large-scale schema migration solutions.
- Experience with database performance analysis in either PostgreSQL or MongoDB.
- Proficiency in Golang, Python, Node.js, or Java.
- Demonstrable expertise in building distributed database applications at scale.
- Demonstrated ability to implement proper test coverage.
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior engineers.
- Experience in disaster recovery planning and execution.
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture and best practices.
Also useful if you have:
- Experience with data governance laws such as HIPAA, SOC2, PCI, and GDPR.
- Experience building data migration solutions in a heterogeneous environment.
- Experience working with multi region geo-localized data and services.
- Experience with RDS Aurora PostgreSQL.
- Experience managing infrastructure with Terraform.
- Experience with MongoDB Atlas.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.