Are you an engaging, empathic and proactive relationship builder with a dynamic mindset ready to network with Spryker’s talent community?
You are able to understand business needs and positions quickly and therefore play an essential role in Sprykers ambitious growth plans?
Become part of our Spryker herd and support our Recruiting team in finding top talents and help them in finding the right job with Spryker!
- From Sales to Tech: target, organise, identify, source and present the best and brightest talents to hiring managers
- Be involved in the recruiting process from the very beginning by closely working in tandem with our recruiters to understand the business hiring needs and translate them into compelling sourcing strategies
- Work daily with our existing networking tools such as LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Honeypot, Indeed, social media, C-Level’s networks etc. for targeting talents and to fill our funnel with highly suitable candidates
- Be creative and experimental! Find and present new channels and ways to attract talent and make them aware of our company and vacancies
- Build relationships and Spryker’s talent pool!
- Make sure (passive) candidates think of us as first choice when considering a career change
- Gain a deep understanding of the tech, e-commerce & software talent landscape and support in building up our DACH teams as well as accompanying internationalisation
- Maintain accurate data points and produce a range of relevant reports to continuously improve and grow the recruiting funnel and to support internal stakeholder
- Participate in internal and external events yourself and support our Recruiting team in preparing participation in several fairs
- You have gained first practical experience in Sourcing in highly fast-paced environments and hyper-growth startups or Unicorns
- You easily manage a high volume and wide variety of roles and are driven by keeping an overview over your multiple tasks and projects
- You align with our positivity and "customer focused" approach to ensure a smooth and appreciative candidate experience for everyone
- Your strong communication skills help you to approach candidates the right way and you surprise with your unique and appealing contact messages
- By nature you are an innovative and creative character, with a strong mindset for continuous improvement and result focus
- You take ownership in implementing new initiatives and experimenting in sourcing
- You have excellent English language skills as well as good German language skills
OUR RESPONSIBILITY – 5 REASONS TO JOIN THE SPRYKER TEAM
- Expert team: Profit from a communicative, inspiring environment and a highly experienced international team
- State-of-the-art technology: Work on the latest business models, technologies and tools
- Skill development: Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one!
- Constant innovation: You will get varied, interesting projects every day where you are asked to use your creativity
- Amazing workplace: We work in very comfortable modern offices, located in the center of Berlin, Hamburg and Amsterdam and offer fresh fruits, snacks and diverse drinks everyday
Are you thrilled?
Please send us your application, stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations.