Who are we?
Neocles is a fast-growing software company specialised in the automation of B2B sales processes. The Neocles platform makes it easy for sports & fashion retailers to place their orders with their suppliers. Indeed, several global brands such as Puma, Ecco, Bestseller and Brooks Running use our services. These customers trust us to digitise and run their sales operations.
We’re a technology-driven team that tries to adhere to high standards and hold ourselves accountable in achieving this. We enjoy solving difficult problems and are continuously seeking parts of our clients’ business processes that we can improve through technology and data. We keep our team tight and move really fast, which requires that every member takes ownership and has a direct influence on the outcome. If you want to contribute to the team and want to see and feel the real-life impact of your work, you’ll find that working for Neocles will be an exciting next step in your professional career.
What you’ll do
- Handle incoming help requests from the technical teams of our clients and automated system alerts through JIRA Service Desk, mail and phone
- Respond with empathy to clients, dealing with their needs, and acknowledging their operational pressures and deadlines
- Advise clients through a combination of experience & guideline documentation to resolve technical issues as much as possible before escalating to the product teams
- Understand questions, bugs and incidents from the clients and conduct first diagnosis of problems through effective troubleshooting and root-cause analysis
- Ensure proper documentation and explanation of issues and diagnosis outcomes when escalating to the product teams
- Monitor and track the flow of issues to ensure a speedy resolution
- Assist in incident management, logging, resolution and reporting
- Identify recurring issues and work together with product teams to develop long-term solutions and define continuous improvement activities
- Develop and maintain high-quality documentation and FAQs on functionality, resolution steps and procedures to make clients self-service and reduce the load on our organisation
- Support with internal IT activities and tooling, such as account provisioning, access management, onboarding of new colleagues, license management of third-party vendors.
- Assist QA engineers when needed.
- Customer-centric approach
- Problem-solving capabilities to devise technical and creative solutions
- Mature time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Proactive and communicative team player that operates across teams, members and clients
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Support roles
- Experience with troubleshooting using SQL, system logs and performance metrics
- Preferably, experience with ITIL
- Business fluent English language (written and verbal)
What we offer
We work from a brand new, state of the art office right in the centre of Amsterdam (Kalverstraat). We share the office block exclusively with Fashion Tech companies and we are part of the largest Fashion Tech consortium in the world. On top of that, we have a lot of social events, an annual work camp and healthy breakfasts and lunches are awaiting you daily.
- Budget for continuous learning and personal development
- 25 vacation days
- Pension plan
- International environment with global clients
- Freedom to make a difference
Not sure yet?
Want to get to know us first in a more informal way, before applying? Let’s schedule a video call or just drop by our office for a coffee to experience the product and our great team. We are always excited to talk about our work and culture!