We are looking for a Java Engineer (m/f/d) to join our experienced Core Services team, responsible for customer-facing services, based in Berlin.
- Design & implement java based backend services for our customer-facing applications
- Collaborate closely with our app and web clients developer as well as other teams
- Operate our microservices and build infrastructure on AWS Cloud infrastructure – in collaboration with the SysOps team
- Integrate with multiple tech systems of our company in a scalable, event driven way
- You have 3+ (6+ for Senior) years of working experience in a java environment
- Professional knowledge in software architecture and backend services (APIs, design patterns, databases)
- Professional experience with MVC frameworks such as Spring, Maven, relational databases, event queues and testing frameworks
- Detailed experience of working with monitoring, analysis and logging systems as New Relic, Splunk or similar systems.
- Familiarity with a cloud first environment, using Git, Docker, AWS and CI/CD
- You’re a team player and have a professional English level
- With your task at audibene you help people to improve their living situation. We all enjoy to go to work for a good purpose.
- We live a dynamic and challenging as well as open minded environment: share and discuss your knowledges, make suggestions and try something new – lets just do it!
- We are looking for people that want to grow and make an impact in technology @ audibene.
- We live a flexible working hour and home-office model (culture of trust).
- Be part of an international team that makes a difference in hundreds of peoples’ lives every year. We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages. You can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join our German courses!
- Apart from the usual benefits, as free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks, we focus mainly on our people, hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips.
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team-members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you!