About the role:
Your core tasks:
- Design and develop both front- and backend of mission critical B2C and B2B applications
- Integrate your solutions into the larger system architecture of our company
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders working on global scale software
- You know how to write meaningful unit tests and support a full automation strategy
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt, Gulp.js or Webpack
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ideally, you have worked with Electron before
- You consider yourself as part of a product organization, being customer focused
- You know to work in a DevOPS work environment
- You apply principles like Scrum or Kanban to your daily work
- You have great communication skills and are a strong team player
What we offer:
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are doers!
- We offer a start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication.
- Be part of an international that makes a difference in hundreds of peoples’ lives every year. We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages. You can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join our German courses!
- Apart from the usual benefits, as free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks, we focus mainly on our people, hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips.
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome.
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace, flexible working hours... if you want to know more, apply here :)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you!