We are looking for a Frontend Engineer - React to join our experienced cross functional team based in Berlin/.
About the role:
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer who is motivated to work on the cutting edge of technology by combining high performance video streaming and the internet of things to define the future of the hearing aid market. You and your teammates will fully own all parts of the implementation, ranging from electron clients to server side stream processing and single page web applications.
Your core tasks:
- Develop and support modern web page applications with integrations of third-party services
- Write high-performance and reusable code and libraries
- Collaborate with other developers working on global scale software solutions regarding web development
- You have profound knowledge with testing
- You are passionate about clean code and you are familiar with design patterns and version control, e.g. Git
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and having a keen eye on user experience
- You have good knowledge with agile methodologies, e.g. Scrum and/or Kanban
- You have profound or very good knowledge at several of the following areas:
- Familiarity on building UIs with libraries or frameworks like React, Angular or Vue.js
- Understanding the concept of module resolvers and ability to use bundlers like Webpack, rollup.js or Parcel
- Writing tasks and using tools in order to improve the development process
- Having a passion for contributing open-source community
- You have experience about creating usable modern libraries
- Node.js and Express experience
- You already gathered experience in an international start-up environment, and you feel confident using your communication skills in different scenarios and with different people/teams
What we offer:
- With your task at audibene you help people to improve their living situation. We all enjoy to go to work for a good purpose.
- We live a dynamic and challenging as well as open minded environment: share and discuss your knowledges, make suggestions and try something new – lets just do it!
- We are looking for people that want to grow and make an impact in technology @ audibene.
- We live a flexible working hour and home-office model (culture of trust).
- Be part of an international team that makes a difference in hundreds of peoples’ lives every year. We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages. You can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join our German courses!
- Apart from the usual benefits, as free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks, we focus mainly on our people, hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips.
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you!