We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company reinventing the way the healthcare system works. As a Data Analytics Manager you will “end-to-end” own projects and domains that cross every department in the company and bring together all levels of business and technical stakeholders. You are highly technical, highly analytical, and very tuned into the needs of the business; you are skilled enough to brilliantly do any of your work yourself if needed, but you are also adept at bringing a group of talented individuals together to accomplish a goal in a manner that is a major growth experience for all involved. You are a builder - you can build your own team and your own systems, all with a long term vision of scale and robust design.
If you think this position sounds like it could be a fit for you, please consider Ro Data’s pitch to prospective candidates.
What You'll Do:
- Own complex, business-critical analytics deep dives that: 1) cross many departments departments/functions at once, 2) requires depth in the entire range of skill sets from technical to communications to analysis to presentation, and 3) involve several members of the data team working for multiple weeks or more
- Build and manage your own analytics sub-team
- Get right down into the weeds wherever/whenever necessary
- Contribute to the rapid personal growth of reports and everyone around you
- Own everything within whatever becomes your domain; run a very tight and clean ship where every detail is thought through with care and exactitude
- Be highly technical, and come up to speed quickly on whatever techniques/technologies are most appropriate for the challenge you are working on
- Contribute to our in-house infrastructure solutions which build on top of the best industry tools available (some discussed in our blog)
What You Bring to the Team:
- SQL, Python (or demonstrated coding ability), Unix dexterity
- Demonstrated success owning complex analyses that start from low-level data, involve a number of company groups, and drive business decisions
- Demonstrated track record of “extreme ownership”
- Experience managing report(s) OR demonstration that you are ready to do so
- Experience contributing to the growth of those around you
- Demonstrated communication skills: visual and written
- ETL experience
- Numerical dexterity
- Demonstrated experience designing data models
- Basic practical statistics around significance, experimentation, etc.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in a high-growth startup
- Demonstrated experience partnering with back-end and infrastructure teams
- Basic ML skills
- Experience standing up cloud-based infrastructure (esp AWS) or demonstrated steps towards learning
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.
WE ARE RO
We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company where doctors, pharmacists and engineers are working together to reinvent the way the healthcare system works. So it works better for everyone–providers and patients alike. We promise to make the complicated straightforward. The expensive affordable. And the frustrating delightful.
By tearing down the walls and bringing providers and patients together in one place, we’re making it easier and more affordable for millions of people to get personalized treatment, get healthy and get back to living the lives they dream about.
Ro is backed by some of the best investors in the world. Our investors have also backed Warby Parker, Harry’s, Stripe, Oscar, and PillPack.