We are changing the way people eat in their workplace.
We love what we do. And what we eat.
Smunch is a fast-growing food-tech startup headquartered in Berlin – we are on a mission to make it easy for companies to bring employees together by providing healthy, mindful food. Our founding team brings significant experience in the food technology industry and venture development. We have a huge vision to build the future of healthy lunches at the workplace, and if you share our passion and vision, we are happy to hear from you! Together we can build the future of healthy workplace lunches!
We are currently looking for a UI designer (f/m/d) who would love to help us shape the product that touches the lives of thousands of people on a daily basis. If you see yourself ready for a new challenge, well, read on… maybe this is something for you.
- Partner with product owners and engineers to oversee the development of our customer facing product and features from concept to launch
- Support the product team by applying your craft: conceptual design, user research, wire framing and UI prototyping, detailed design, usability testing and implementation
- Design mobile and web interfaces that are incredibly simple, elegant, and enjoyable for users
- Develop, own and implement design strategies for the Smunch brand and our new mobile app
- You are an advocate for the customer and have a track record of applying user research insights to design beautiful software for desktop and/or mobile.
- You have an impressive portfolio showcasing a clear understanding of typography, simplicity, interactions and visual design.
- You are experienced in prototyping and excellent in communicating your ideas and concepts. - fluency in English (spoken and written)
- You love getting your hands dirty, and you want to work in a fast growing, dynamic and diverse team where change is the only constant and that deeply cares about building great product experience.
- You may have additional skills in illustrations, video/audio editing, front-end development, photography or icon design.
- You are a business brain with a strong understanding of product owner needs
What we offer:
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum
How does it sound to you?
- Career prospects in a fast-growing and emerging startup environment
- The entry into the exciting food-tech sector - and yes, delicious and healthy
food for every taste and a fully stocked fridge with drinks are
at your disposal!
- A dynamic, international and experienced team of motivated professionals
- The opportunity to develop your professional career and personal growth
- Fun at work and an environment in which one likes to tackle responsible tasks
- Regular team events - we like to celebrate our big and small successes
- Flexible working hours
- Something for the body and mind: neck massages, group meditation and yoga
- Of course, the opportunity to participate in the reduced lunch program Smunch
- Choice of a Macbook Air or Windows laptop
- BVG subsidy
Looking forward to receiving your application.
NOTE: Smunch is an equal employment opportunity employer that proudly celebrates diversity and inclusion at the workforce. This means that we do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or strongly prohibited by company policy.