As an Infrastructure Team Lead at Coolblue, you’re responsible for growing and supporting a team that excels at Hosting & Deployment.
Pros and cons
You support team members in defining their goals and figuring out how to achieve them.
You maintain and improve the development pipelines so that our Developers can release their applications without any problems.
You maintain the infrastructure in AWS by setting up 'everything in code'.
You support developers in developing their applications in the Cloud.
You'll constantly have your head in the clouds.
During the standup, you discuss who will be joining the Customer Journey team today. This team is working on setting up a cloud-native architecture for the product catalog, and they're looking for ways to share changes in the assortment with other interested teams.
After lunch, you continue working on the "Secret Management" epic, which is a self-service solution. For this epic, it's important to talk to a lot of developers on how they'd like to use this.
After having spoken to several developers, you discuss how we can implement the new information with Jamie and Tim (both of whom are cloud and automation engineers).
At the end of the day, you review the feedback you've received for the performance review of Jamie (cloud engineer). You use the feedback you've received from the team to paint a good picture of how he's worked over the past months.
- You have experience holding feedback meetings and motivating/coaching colleagues.
- You like to discuss with the users of the platform the team is responsible for.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar job.
- You're good with Linux, Windows, or both. Because we have different stacks with .NET, Delphi, and PHP, among others, we can use different types of experience.
- You have experience working with CloudFormation or a similar tool, such as Terraform.
- You have ample experience with systems for continuous integration and continuous deployment, such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Bamboo, and/or Travis CI.
- You have experience with systems for automated configuration management, such as Puppet, Ansible, Chef, or Saltstack, and you know how to work with Git.
Included by default
- With over 30 training courses at our own Coolblue University, you can become a little better every day.
- A discount on all our products.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- An extraordinarily good work environment, with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, and an informal, playful department.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- A job at 1 of the fastest-growing companies in the Benelux.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We're always open to those, whether you've been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- Working together intensively in an international environment with extremely driven, intelligent colleagues from the Netherlands, Spain, Australia, Mexico, and Italy, among others.