Promptus is a Berlin-based business angel boutique founded in 2011. We invest in ideas, but we also like to go our own way. One of the successful companies we have founded is Hotel MSSNGR, a leading software solution for guest communication in hotels. We are also a technical service provider for a friendly company in the building materials industry. Our team is very product-oriented and consists mainly of developers, UX designers and product managers.
For our client \"Kemmler Baustoffe GmbH\" and their leading online shop for building materials \"kemmler.de\" we are looking for a User Experience Specialist (m/f/d) in Berlin. You drive the further development of the shop with innovative ideas. You have to work closely with the stakeholders in order to know their needs and use them in your work: they are colleagues from the areas of product management, development and customer care. You are particularly suited to the position if you are an experienced communicator who, after careful research, knows how to create well thought-out UX concepts and validate them with various measures.
- Design tasks from start to finish: you translate research and analytical insights into ideas for new products and features, then create the necessary concepts and accompany their implementation.
- You sketch and create prototypes to quickly validate ideas and design interactive concepts.
- You get feedback from all stakeholders (clients, developers, PMs) and iterate about your work
- You work closely with a team of developers and the product manager to translate the product strategy and vision into the finished product.
- Create metrics and KPIs to determine the status of the product and improve it over time
- You take responsibility for the success of the product design
Other desirable skills
- At least 1 year experience in user experience for web-based solutions in powerful, cross-functional teams
- Conception of responsive UX concepts
- Experience with the user-centered design process from paper sketches to sophisticated UX concepts to visual design.
- Creating high-quality mockups of the concepts with tools like Sketch or Adobe XD
- Good communication skills to communicate ideas and concepts to stakeholders in different contexts.
- You are analysis-driven and use available data for innovation and decision making
- Good written and spoken German and English skills required - customer language is German, project language is English
Advantages and discounts
- Knowledge of the use and extension of a design system
- Experience in validating solutions with surveys, A/B tests and tracking software
- Experience working with software developers in an agile/Scrum environment is an advantage
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- A great loft office in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Frequent team events, e.g. team dinners, culture & sports, retreats
- Remote work possible
- A fantastic team with great colleagues
Konstantin Schlüter, Co-Founder