Great opportunity for an experienced developer to work for a cutting edge cyber and media data company in London (Hammersmith). Ability to split office and home working as required. We are looking for a passionate and driven engineer to help design, develop and build our expanding suite of software and deliver our product roadmap.
This role combines Full-Stack Systems Development (80%) with some responsibility for Systems Administration (20%).
We are looking for a diligent and enthusiastic individual with at least five years hands-on programming experience plus significant exposure to cloud operations and administration, preferably in the cyber or media industry. The candidate must be a self starter able to work with minimal supervision. Candidate must have good interpersonal skills and be able to manage user issues and expectations. Ability to communicate complex technology issues clearly and present to team and clients is important, along with ability to manage multiple projects at once and working to tight deadlines. Candidate must be comfortable working in a “start-up” environment in a dynamic scale up company of 10-20 staff.
• Core Java.
• Object/Functional Programming.
• AWS administration (console and SDK) including Autoscaling, IAM Roles, VPCs, Route 53, Lambda, Cloudwatch and Billing.
• PostgreSQL including Administration and Performance Tuning.
• Linux Shell (bash) and command line tools.
• Test-Driven Development.
• Continuous Integration and/or Delivery.
• Reporting to the CTO.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
• Scala (Play Framework).
• Internet protocols, HTTP, proxies, routing, DNS etc.
• Machine Learning / Similarity Matching / Pattern Recognition.
• Digital fingerprinting and cryptography.
• Chrome web extension development.
• PHP 5.x.
• Android or any other mobile device development.
Remuneration and Benefits:
Annual salary depending on experience, full-time, permanent, 25 days holiday, company pension scheme, great office space with free gym (and good views of London!), opportunity for career development.
Full-Stack Developer, DerivcoLondon Full Time Employment
Full Stack Developer, DOCOMO DigitalLondon Full Time Employment | GB£60k - GB£85k
Full Stack Developer, Tech Will Save UsLondon Full Time Employment | GB£40k - GB£50k
Full-Stack Web Developer, VerifyMyAge - KYC AVC UK LTDLondon Full Time Employment
Full-stack Web Developer, VerifyMyAgeLondon Full Time Employment