Senior UI Frontend React JS Developer (m/f/x)- Full-time in Berlin
Our mission at HeavenHR is to provide the only software businesses need to manage their human resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they are really good at. From on-boarding to payroll, we connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform.
HeavenHR is a SaaS HR tech start-up, founded in 2015 and backed by well-known VC funds and experienced business angels. We have recently closed our Series B funding. To continue our rapid growth, we are looking for a Senior UI Frontend React JS Developer (m/f/x) who enjoys working in a dynamic environment and wants to join us in developing our great software further.
- Establish an easy-to-use platform with great user experience
- Ensure accessibility, usability and performance for desktop website
- Optimize website responsiveness for mobile and tablet
- Build an excellent product on a technical and qualitative level
- Initiate the development of new processes and solutions, realizing own ideas and shaping your own way of working
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 6+ years of experience in building web applications
- Experience with Web Standards (HTML5, CSS3), Semantic HTML, CSS pre-processor
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Knowledge of GIT
- Working experience in Continuous Integration/Deployment is a plus
- Proactive, goal-oriented, energetic with an independent way of working
- Fluent in English
- You want Berlin to be your next home!
Our Heaven includes:
- Opportunity to work in an agile environment with lean processes (fast and small iterations)
- A choice to work from Mac, Windows, or Linux
- An HR tech product that makes our customers’ life easier
- Access to HeavenHR’s public transport ticket (BVG)
- Constant supply of coffee, mate, water, beer and other soft drinks. On top of that we provide you with fresh fruits every week to provide you with your vitamins and keep you healthy.
- Regular office parties and other team events
- Oh, not to forget: our dog-friendly office loft is based in Berlin’s hip Bergmannkiez, Kreuzberg
Did we get your attention?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please include
- Your CV
-The earliest starting date
In case you are not an EU citizen, we also need copies of your academic degree & valid passport.
If you have a Blue Card, Visa or Work Permit- please provide us with a copy.
We can't wait to hear from you!