Python/Data Science developer required to join a team project which uses social network data at scale.
Please note that this is a senior-level role, we are currently only considering candidates that meet the requirements below.
- 5+ years experience in a senior developer or architect role; ideally, you have delivered business-critical software to large enterprises
- This role requires a statistical background with experience working with large databases
- Experience working with Python packages such as PySpark and Pandas
- Experience with AWS data-oriented products is required: AWS Glue, Athena, DynamoDB, S3, Lambda Functions
- Experience with Databricks as part of an AWS Pipeline with Lambdas
- Advanced knowledge of interfacing to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube social network APIs
- Experience with NodeJS and ReactJS based web applications
- Experience with Jenkins and Groovy-based imperative pipelines to orchestrate multiple processes during deployments
- Experience and knowledge of advanced GraphQL topics such as schema stitching and federation
What you’ll do:
- Gather influencer statistics, social engagement statistics for sentiment analysis
- Collaborate in every stage of a product's lifecycle; from planning to delivery
- Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
- Communicate daily with clients to understand and deliver technical requirements
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work