We welcome telecommuters and are 100% set up for remote work. You do need to be mostly available in the US Eastern time zone and legally able to work in the US.
This is a contract job with the potential to be contract-to-hire.
- Experienced software developer in a web-based environment (4+ years)
- Accomplished in Ruby on Rails. PHP experience is a plus.
- Writer of clean, readable, and maintainable code and tests (specifically using test-driven development in Ruby on Rails using RSpec and related tools)
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs
- Understanding of relational data modeling
- Adept at turning designs and specs into working code
- Familiar with agile development methodologies, continuous integration, andg
- Good understanding of UX issues
- Urgency, initiative, integrity, strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience working on an internal product (an application or CMS) is a plus