At True Wealth we take a cloud-native approach to application deployment. We have a dockerized 12-Factor app, one-command application deployment to Kubernetes with typesafe deploy scripts (using dhall lang). We are moving in the direction of GitOps, managing all infrastructure and deploys from our git repository. We hope that you are keen on living and leading these values.
We are currently expanding our engineering team in order to build out new products, which is why we are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer. As a Site Reliability Engineer you architect our cloud, setup VPNs to banks, and develop tooling to make cloud infrastructure accessible for the rest of our talented and highly motivated engineering team.
- Take the lead on designing our cloud infrastructure (primarily GCP) and application deployment (GKE, Cloud SQL, etc.).
- Ensure that we have adequate security, integrity, and recovery processes in place.
- Design and implement monitoring, alerting, and tracing tooling to get insight into our running application.
- Coordinate with customers on architecting and building out new integrations.
- Develop software/scripts to automate application deployment in the cloud.
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins.
- Ensure that all of our infrastructure runs smoothly.
- Fundamental understanding of internet and networking technologies (Networking, VPN, DNS, Firewalling, HTTPS, PKI).
- Hands-on experience with tooling like Terraform and Kubernetes.
- Experience with public cloud services (GCP a plus).
- The desire to take a software engineering approach to infrastructure and infrastructure automation.
- Willingness to get stuck into and make improvements to our backend (e.g. to support monitoring/alerting/tracing) (experience with Java is a plus).
- You dream of typesafe deploy scripts, potentially in functional languages (e.g. Haskell, Scala etc.).
- You are fluent in English and are based in or around Zurich (we offer help with relocation). German skills are an advantage but not required.
- You need to hold or be eligible for a work permit in Switzerland (e.g. via Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship).
- Full ownership of Cloud Infrastructure and DevOps.
- Room to grow in a dedicated, passionate, expert and experienced team.
- A unique culture that promotes open feedback, diversity, quick decision making, free from bureaucracy, red tape, and glass ceilings.
- Competitive salary package at a solidly financed company.
- Modern offices in Zürich (near station Zürich Binz SZU, 2 stops from HB).
- DevOps stack: Terraform, Python, Dhall, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS, Swisscom Cloud.
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic tech environment where you play an important part in the success of the company? Do you want to join one of Switzerland's fastest growing Fintechs and be at the heart of product development?
If so, we’d like to get to know you! Please apply with your full CV, a short motivation for your application, as well as references and possibly public samples to previous work, e.g. on GitHub.
We do not work with recruitment agencies.