Comtravo - Business travel made simple
We are a team of travel experts, tech enthusiasts and customer support heroes – with the shared purpose to simplify business travel. Comtravo provides small and medium sized companies a truly unique solution. Travellers or travel managers can book and manage their business trips with one simple text message. Using state-of-the-art technologies, such as NLP and machine learning techniques, we are automating our fulfilment pipeline. This enables our in-house travel experts to focus on complex requests and individual needs of our clients.
Our backend team needs you to build up and implement a well designed product with clear advantages for our customers.
So, are you ready to turn the B2B travel industry upside down?
- You support our engineering team to develop and optimize our booking platform and creating a smooth and pleasant end user experience for our customers and internal stakeholders
- You maintain and optimize existing features and services for performance and stability
- You are responsible for design and implementation of complex, scalable data processing
- You troubleshoot and working out solutions for complex and challenging problems
- You collaborate with our developer team on optimization of the infrastructure
- You work in close cooperation with other developers, our product team and the data scientist to develop kick-ass features
- You have the ability to write production ready codes in Node.js
- You have a degree in Software Engineering or a related field with a solid background in Computer Science (Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns, Scaling)
- Ideally you already got your feet wet in interesting side projects or internships
NICE TO HAVE
- You have a good sense for code quality, robustness, automation, testing and monitoring
- You have basic knowledge in Linux, ELK-Stack, Docker
- You have knowledge in typical database systems (MySQL, Redis, Mongo)
- You have experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS)
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary & flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits for flights and hotels for your personal travels
-An exciting job in a High-Tech startup in Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe
- Access to a great network of entrepreneurs in Berlin and some of the best travel & B2B investors in Europe
- Influence the development of the company
- Cooperation with an extremely strong and competent team in Research & Development
- Transparency with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Company parties, weekly team lunches and a lot more events
- A loft office in the heart of Berlin with everything you need
Interested? Then go ahead and apply now!