Enlitic is on the verge of transforming patient care by bridging human and artificial intelligence to identify medical issues earlier and more accurately. We were founded in San Francisco in 2014 and our team has since expanded to New York, Vancouver, Canada, and Melbourne, Australia.
We believe that our ground-breaking work will help save time, money, and most importantly, lives - a belief shared by our investors who have fueled our work with $30 million to date. We have also garnered the attention of CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Inc. and Fortune among other global media outlets, and we were named one of the smartest AI companies by MIT Tech Review.
As part of our small but mighty team, you will play a key role in building and developing our software from the ground up. We know that architecting systems that are extendable and extensible improves our ability to successfully deliver products as our footprint scales, and so we want engineers who love building robust software and who can think critically about best practices and scalability. Our tech stack includes Typescript, React, Node, Python, C++, Elixir, Docker and Postgres.
The exciting things you will get to do:
- Architect elegant abstractions to help us build a variety of different tools and products
- Partner directly with doctors and clinicians to ship meaningful features
- Build rapid prototypes of new web applications to help us design and iterate on the future of the medical imaging
- Build modular, scalable, and well constructed software that is thoroughly end-to-end tested
- Develop and use data visualization tools, data collection applications or products to help diagnose patients in novel ways
The experience and qualifications we hope you bring to the position:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5 years of experience as an Engineer shipping code in a production environment
- Technical ability encompassing all levels of the stack from the database to the UI
- Major plus if you have experience with Typescript, React, and Redux
We celebrate diversity at our company and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, or disability status. We understand that to hire the best talent, we need to search the globe. We encourage our employees to be themselves and require tolerance and acceptance among our diverse talent.