Types of Projects We Work With
- Hardware - Building and Programming
- Community / Social
- Video streaming applications
- Data Analysis
- Image Analysis
- Fast Prototyping
- Event Metrics
- Cross-Platform - Web and Mobile Applications
- The rare opportunity to work on a variety of different product ideas for our clients. And you’ll love all our clients.
- Sharp, motivated team members in a fun office environment.
- Open Fridays where you can grow your skills, learn something new, or build on your own ideas - or feel free to utilize Friday for buffer time on our client projects.
- A Funko POP figure of your choice.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Medical packages available to fit your needs.
- Annual Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Friday Lunches and Happy Hour
- Education and Learning stipend
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- At least 3 Years of experience with Ruby on Rails in a production environment.
- Experience working on fast-paced projects in an agile environment.
- Pragmatic approach while still delivering quality and maintainable code.
- Team player looking to collaborate and contribute to shipping great projects.
- Strong desire to learn and improve your skills.
- Strong object-oriented programming foundation.
- Work using TDD principles.