Are you looking for a job? Then keep looking.
We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. Our software is already operational with prominent clients, and now it is time to conquer the world. Do you want to help shape our success story?
Join the AdverTEAM as Senior Backend Engineer:
- You'll work on our edge server, a nodejs application running on a distributed network of devices handling high-throughput events emitted by our AI components, generating content recommendations, and calculating analytics for audience measurement and content performance
- Architecture design & implementation on the edge server
- Technical interface between our core AI technology and cloud services
- Technical lead in quality and documentation for our edge server
- BSc/MSc degree in software engineering, computer science or a similar field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Websockets, communication protocols and APIs are part of your daily business
- Knowledge of web browsers technology, compatibility as well as testing frameworks
- Experience with architectural design
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Proactive person with a strong focus on quality and scalability
- Fluency in English
Ideally, you also have...
- Experience managing streams of events in real time (RxJs)
- You do functional programming in your sleep
- SDK or framework implementation knowhow
What we offer...
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of Advertima
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Coworking Space WE'RE ALL IN in Berlin
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.