Amun seeks to make investing in crypto as easy as buying a stock. Amun released the world's first listed crypto exchange-traded product (ETP) in November 2018. The Amun Crypto Basket Index ETP (Ticker: HODL) trades on the SIX Stock Exchange in Zürich, Switzerland, and gives investors exposure access to over 80% of the crypto market, buying up to the top five crypto assets. Since then we’ve launched six other ETPs tracking crypto assets such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our ETP/s run on our proprietary blockchain-powered technology platform, Onyx, which is the first in the world to use the public blockchains to settle and clear listed securities on a daily basis.
In keeping with our mission to make investing in crypto as easy as buying a stock, we plan to release more products for more investing strategies across more geographies. We're looking for a graphic designer who also possesses strong front-end development skills.
Your duties will include:
● Leading the design and maintenance of all of Amun’s public-facing materials including our website, our Onyx platform, our research newsletter, research reports, social media content, and more
● Guiding the direction of Amun’s brand image
● Helping to implement and develop your designs primarily on our website and newsletter but also on our flagship Onyx platform in collaboration with the engineering team
● Working with our sales, research, product, and engineering teams to help define their design needs
● Experience in various design tools including Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & InDesign
● Experience in modern frontend development (react/vue/angular, scss)
● Experience in node and backend work - advantage
● Experience working with databases (PostgreSQL, NoSQL) - advantage
Please include samples to previous work in your application.
Location — Berlin/Zurich
Web Developer (m/w/d), DOCTARI GMBHBerlin Full Time Employment
Web Developer (m/f/d), LIQID Investments GmbHBerlin Full Time Employment